Email marketing programs are often the online lifeblood of an organisation. In this 1-day, expert-led class, you’ll discuss and learn current email marketing best practices, making you invaluable to your organisation. We’ll arm you with best practices around subscriber data, permissions, content, testing and reporting. Register today!
Who Should Take This Course?
This course focuses on marketers and communications specialists, managing email marketing. If you’re new to email marketing, you are looking to further your knowledge, this course is perfect for you.
When You Complete this Course, You’ll be able to:
– Discuss and identify compliance with local and international laws and regulations
– Discuss opt-in permissions, bounce management and unsubscribe processes
– Understand how data can be imported, joined, segmented and queried to create audiences
– Understand deliverability and how to monitor for issues
– Use design best practices to establish templates and content to expand your email offering
– Implement a robust pre-launch testing process
– Identify where to use Automations to reduce manual tasks
– Discuss and identify personalisation opportunities
– Develop a reporting strategy
– Develop a writing style that cuts through on email
– Maximise your organisation’s investment in email marketing programs
– What is Email Marketing?
– Using Your Data to Build Audiences
– Creating Content: Emails, Templates and Content Areas
– Creating Content: Text and Images
– Pre-launch Testing
– Reporting and Analysis