Salesforce Marketing Cloud for Financial Services
Empower your team and develop 1:1 relationships with your customers
SALESFORCE MARKETING CLOUD FOR FINANCIAL SERVICES
The Financial sector has many challenges when it comes to online communication. Authenticity, trust and managing Personally Identifiable Information are just the start.
This course focuses on using Marketing Cloud to communicate to financial customers through automated journeys.
Who Should Take This Course?
This course is designed for marketers and communications specialists that manage and support email campaigns and programs in the Financial sector.
Generally, the course is a four day course, stating at 9AM and finishing around 4:30PM. This can be flexible, so contact us with your needs and we’ll work out a solution that works for you and your team.
In the course, we’ll build out a loan application journey and an event journey for a fictional Financial Services provider. Each module that you undertake will build out one part of the journey. You’ll understand how data is used to support the journeys, build out cross-channel content and design two automated journeys to communicate to customers. Finally, you’ll use reporting tools to measure success.
- What is Marketing Cloud?
- Managing Data: Financial Customers as Contacts & Subscribers
- Building Trust Through Content: Creating Content, Templates and Email Messages in Content Builder
- Cross-Channel Communications: Using Mobile, Social Ads and Landing Pages in Journeys
- Automating Processes: Segementing Customer Data.
- Automating Communications: Building 1:1 Relationships
- Measuring your Impact: Analytics and Reporting in Marketing Cloud
Pricing for this course starts at $2500 per attendee. This includes lunch and refreshments daily, your Marketing Cloud workbook and discounted pricing for additional training sessions. Contact us for group pricing, organisation exclusive sessions and not-for-profit pricing.