Salesforce Marketing Cloud for Health Care
Instil confidence in your patients and providers by sending accurate and timely communications.
SALESFORCE MARKETING CLOUD FOR HEALTH CARE
The Health Care sector has some unique challenges when it comes to online communication. HIPAA compliance, patient confidence and accurate and authentic messaging.
This course focuses on building a data driven patient Journey in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
Who Should Take This Course?
This course is designed for marketers and communications specialists that manage email campaigns and programs in the Health Care sector.
Generally, the course is a four day course, stating at 9AM and finishing around 4:30PM. This can be flexible, so contact us with your needs and we’ll work out a solution that works for you and your team.
In the course, we’ll build out a patient journey and an event journey for a fictional Health Care provider. Each module that you undertake will build out one part of the journey. You’ll understand how data is used to support the journeys, build out cross-channel content and design two automated journeys to communicate to patients and collect event registrations. Finally, you’ll use reporting tools to measure success.
- What is Marketing Cloud?
- Data in Marketing Cloud: Patients & Providers as Contacts & Subscribers
- Building Trust Through Content: Creating Content, Templates and Email Messages in Content Builder
- Cross-Channel Communications: Using Mobile, Social Ads and Landing Pages in Journeys
- Automating Processes: Manage Patient & Provider data.
- Automating Communications: Building the Patient and Event Journeys
- Measuring your Impact: Analytics and Reporting in Marketing Cloud
Pricing for this course starts at $2500 per attendee. This includes lunch and refreshments daily, your Marketing Cloud workbook and discounted pricing for additional training sessions. Contact us for group pricing, organisation exclusive sessions and not-for-profit pricing.