Salesforce Marketing Cloud for Not-For-Profit
Maximise your Marketing Cloud investment
SALESFORCE MARKETING CLOUD FOR NOT-FOR-PROFIT
Not-For-Profit organisations have many challenges that for-profits do not. Justifying spend, maintaining contact with donors and making every dollar go further are just the beginning.
This course helps Not-For-Profits use Marketing Cloud to achieve their communications goals as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
Who Should Take This Course?
If you work for, or support a not-for-profit,
Generally, the course is a four day course, stating at 9AM and finishing around 4:30PM. This can be flexible, so contact us with your needs and we’ll work out a solution that works for you and your team.
In the course, we’ll build out a welcome journey and a win-back journey for a fictional retailer. Each module that you undertake will build out one part of the journey. You’ll understand how data is used to support the journeys, build out cross-channel content and design two automated journeys to communicate to customers. Finally, you’ll use reporting tools to measure success.
- What is Marketing Cloud?
- Managing Data: Your members and donors as Contacts & Subscribers
- Building the right message for the right person: Creating Content, Templates and Email Messages in Content Builder
- Cross-Channel Communications: Using Mobile, Social Ads and Landing Pages in Journeys
- Automating Processes: Segementing Your Data.
- Automating Communications: Sending the right message at the right time.
- Measuring your Impact: Analytics and Reporting in Marketing Cloud
Pricing for this course starts at $2500 $1500 per attendee, with the Not-For-Profit discount applied. This includes lunch and refreshments daily, your Marketing Cloud workbook and discounted pricing for additional training sessions. Contact us for group pricing, organisation exclusive sessions and not-for-profit pricing.